Policies, Terms and Conditions
Standard Policy Returns Cancellations Shipping Warranty Policy
1. Prices are subject to change without notice. Manatron Diagnostic, Inc. is not responsible to graphical or printing errors. We do our best to review and verify information listed on our site. Manatron Diagnostic, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order that is a result of an error on our site. Sales prices are final. We do not negotiate prices after the sale. Professional discounts are available for dealers, service companies, and businesses in the trade. Please contact our sales office at 800-488-8808 or by fax at 972-422-2574 about your order. Return items require a RGA (Return Goods Authorizations). No shipments will be accepted without a RGA number located on outside of box.
Manatron Diagnostic, Inc. associates have over 30 years of experience and knowledge in the pool/spa, steam/sauna, and whirlpool bath industry. We strive to offer the most complete and accurate information available; however, we if do not have the answers, we will make every effort to find them. We have licensed and authorized service technicians that are eager to assist our knowledgeable sales associates to ensure the confidence in your purchase. Although we have the experience, we cannot always troubleshoot electrical problems via the phone since every job site is unique. Please be sure to review the return policies below; Manatron Diagnostic, Inc. created these policies to protect you, our customer.
1. Electrical components- i.e.…circuit boards, sensors, switches, or any item that requires a power source to operate, is not returnable. If you have reason to believe the part is defective, please review our Warranty Policy. Manatron Diagnostic, Inc. does not sell previously installed parts or equipment. Manatron Diagnostic, Inc. does not sell refurbished equipment unless otherwise stated by the manufacturer and it is advertised by us and reflected by price. Installed components-We want our customers achieve their service goals. This is why we do not accept the return of installed or used components. Some items purchased may be unknowing used to troubleshoot equipment repair and or may not be compatible with certain systems. This policy is to protect you. Before you facilitate a purchase, if you need troubleshooting assistance or have any questions regarding equipment operations please contact the manufacturer of your equipment. If you need assistance with identifying your equipment, contact our sales associates to lend a hand.
3. No returns on products after ten (10) days unless defective. If defective, please refer to the Warranty Policy. If the product or item is still under manufacturer’s warranty, please contact the respective manufacturer or your local service agent. If your purchase arrives to you damaged, please notify the carrier of any outside physical damage to the parcel. If no physical damage is foreseeable, then notify us immediately, or within 10 days. Manatron Diagnostic, Inc. will process the new order immediately and a call tag for the damage item will be issued. The new order will be processed as a normal sale; credit for damaged item will be processed as soon as damaged item is returned to Manatron Diagnostic, Inc. Any damaged item will be replaced in kind. Special freight charges are the responsibility of the owner (purchaser).
Incorrect or wrong purchases
1. Manatron Diagnostic, Inc. encourages our customers to contact us if there are any questions before a purchase is made. If you have any doubts about the part needed for repair, unable to locate the model of equipment, or unable to locate the part needed on our site, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-488-8808 or send pictures to email@example.com . If Manatron Diagnostic, Inc. inadvertently ships you the incorrect parts, we will immediately ship the correct items and process a call tag for the incorrect shipment at our cost.
2. Manatron Diagnostic, Inc. reserves the right to charge a twenty 20 % restocking fee for any purchase that is deemed returnable that is refused, items ordered incorrectly, and any order that is not cancelled with our policy period. Any shipping and handling charge incurred will not be credited. Electrical components cannot be returned. See Non Returnable items. If you receive the incorrect electrical component, please contact us immediately so we may assist in shipping the correct items.
4. All returns require a RGA (Return Goods Authorization).
1. Unless stated, all components and equipment carry a manufacturer’s warranty. Each manufacturer’s warranty can be different, please ask for details. If your component or equipment is defective, please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty supplied with the product or contact our associates for assistance.
2. Manatron Diagnostic, Inc. does not imply or express any warranty. Manatron Diagnostic, Inc. will not be held liable for any component or equipment failure, loss, damage, or any incurred costs due to the use or the lack of use of any component or equipment. Shipping charges, incurred for a replacement warranty component, is the responsibility of the owner. In the event of a warranty claim is processed through Manatron Diagnostic, Inc. a replacement component will be shipped and credit will be issued once the original item is returned and is determined defective according the manufacturer’s policy and conditions. Please contact us to determine if a warranty claim is to be issued through Manatron Diagnostic, Inc. or if owner needs to contact the manufacturer directly. The warranty period is from the date of sale and is not transferable. All returns require a RGA (Return Goods Authorization), no exceptions.
1. An order can be cancelled that is submitted via our site as long as the order has not been processed; the order must be cancelled by 4 p.m. CST on the same day as processed without incurring any fees. You must contact one of our associates at 800-488-8808 to cancel an order. Orders cannot be cancelled via our site or by email. Please contact an associate to ensure the order is cancelled. Special order items cannot be cancelled or returned.
1. Orders are shipped via FEDEX ground delivery unless otherwise specified by the following:
2. We cannot guarantee delivery times or transit times offered by carriers; however, we will assist in a freight transit resolution.
3. Special order items may require a longer delivery time. Sorry, no cod’s (cash on delivery).
5. Chemicals and some other aerosol or hazardous and combustibles cannot be shipped air freight.International customers are responsible for duties and fees assessed by respective countries.